Do you have projects abroad? What are they?

Al Ihsan Charity Association implements constructive projects outside the country in coordination with other charitable foundations. These projects are mosques building and classes for Quran memorization, in addition to wells drilling, and orphans sponsorships.

How can I get help while I'm living abroad?

Al Ihsan Charity Association provides aids only within UAE.

I would like to donate. Please contact me..!

- Just provide us your contact numbers to communicate with you and one of our authorized representatives will contact you.

- Visit the Association’s headquarters – Al Karama, Ajman or through our office in Al Jurf area, Ajman.

- Visit the Association’s branch in Ras Al Khaima.

- Donate through the available coupons to the representatives of the Association at the shopping centers.

I want to be a volunteer, what are the required procedures?

It is necessary to attend the Association headquarters and fill out the “Volunteer” form to join the volunteer team, or register online through the link below:


Do you receive Zakat at the present time?

Yes, we receive the Zakat money (Zakat should be after one lunar year has passed which is the Hawl). You can deposit the amount in the account of the Association at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank No: 17495970

Or Dubai Islamic Bank: 05-6767770-520-009

We can also send one of our authorized representatives to receive it and give you an official receipt.

I would like to receive assistance but I’m living in Abu Dhabi?

Al Ihsan Charity Association provides assistance only to citizens and residents of Ajman through its headquarters which is in Ajman, as well as to citizens and residents through its other branch in Ras Al Khaimah.

When will the study assistance begin?

Al Ihsan Charity Association announces when it will receive the requests for assistance application periodically through the Association’s website and through its official accounts on social media.

What papers are required to submit a request for assistance application?

To submit a request for assistance application, certain documents should be provided such as copies of passport, residential visa and Emirates ID to all family members, in addition to the lease contract, electricity bill, salary certificate and any other documents prove the financial obligations of the head of the household. Please note that the application for "registration of assistance" is only through the website of the Association. (you can see the list of documents required through the website)

Does the Association sponsor orphans abroad?

The Association has a number of orphans outside the country, and it provides them financial assistance through the benefactors who sponsor them monthly, and it also sponsors orphans within the United Arab Emirates.

When you visit Al Ihsan Charity Association, you can get an "Orphan Sponsorship Form" to complete the required sponsorship procedures.

How  much is the "Orphan Sponsorship" fee?

- Orphan sponsorship within the country (300 dirhams).

- Orphan sponsorship outside the country (150 dirhams).

How  do I get medical assistance?

Al Ihsan Charity Association provides medical assistance, either through financial assistance, or through providing a treatment in Al Ihsan Medical Complex. This requires the submission of medical papers that prove the patient's condition, type of disease and its cost of treatment.

What clinics are located in Al Ihsan Medical Complex?

The Medical Complex includes the following clinics:

- Gynecology Clinic.

- General Medicine Clinic.

- Pediatric Clinic.

- Internal Medicine.

- Dental Clinic.

- Laboratory.

- Pharmacy.

- Sonar Clinic.

- Cupping Therapy.

Can I benefit from the services of the Medical Complex?

Yes, you can benefit from the health services provided by the Medical Complex for you and all your family members for a small fee, and you can buy the medicine from the pharmacy of the Complex at nominal prices.