Al Ihsan Charity Association-Ajman seeks to be the pioneer of charitable and humanitarian work in UAE, through achieving the following strategical aims:
- Upgrade the institutional work; activate its mechanisms and qualifying the staff in accordance with the modern institutional work requirements.
- Development of the financial resources to achieve the requirements of the social, charitable and humanitarian works.
- Buildup and manage the endowment and development projects, to achieve the social sustainability.
- Providing social, health and educational care to the needy in order to achieve sustainability and self-sufficiency.
To achieve the goals of the Association and make it a reality, the Association is committed to:
- The continuous training, development and rehabilitation to raise the efficiency of the employees.
- Taking customer suggestions and complaints into consideration, as well as discussing and analyzing them.
- Review the goals and the quality objectives within the Association periodically.
- Disseminate the quality objectives and policies to all employees.
- The laws and regulations adopted within the Association shall be in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
- Providing services according to quality and excellence standards, in order to satisfy the customer.
- Verification of all necessary precautions and measures to update and follow up of the implementation the standards and specifications of the quality management systems of the Association as an application to the International regulation (ISO 9001-2015).
Therefore, Al Ihsan Charity Association is committed to the application and development of quality management system through the management follow-up, and checkup the effectiveness of the system continuously.