Welcome to the online registration system for aids
Electronic submission of aid
A service that allows customers with limited income who are citizens of the emirates of Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah with permanent residence there to request financial assistance through which we seek to solve any financial or health problems that may be facing them at the present time.
Registration will be open for residents of the Emirates of Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah on February 10, 2024 at 5:00 PM.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. One full calendar year must pass since the last assistance was received.
2. Registration will be considered cancelled if the case is registered on a day not designated for it, for example (a resident registering on a day designated for a national, and vice versa).
3. Registration will be considered cancelled if cases from the Ajman branch are registered in Ras Al Khaimah and vice versa.
4. The required documents must be provided after the researcher contacts the case via (phone-text messages) within a period not exceeding 5 working days.
5. Bring the case original documents and copies of them for verification.
6. Medical cases that require assistance for treatment by the Association will be registered, and a recent medical report must be presented.
7. The registration for tuition fees will be opened for applicants for tuition assistance at a later date.
A day has been allocated to provide assistance to citizens, and you will be informed of the date of submission to other nationalities through the website
- I, the applicant, undertake that I have read the above-mentioned points and that I am fully aware that if I do not meet the above-mentioned conditions, then
The request will be automatically rejected and the aid file will be completely closed by Al Ihsan Charity Association